Hi Patrik,

Noticed 2 other unnecessary details to remove:

+
+Service                net.connman
+Interface      net.connman.Peer
+Object path    [variable prefix]/{peer0,peer1,...}
+
+Methods                void Connect()
+
+                       Connect this peer.
+
+                       This method call will only return in case of an error
+                       or when the peer is fully connected. So setting a
+                       longer D-Bus timeout might be a really good idea.
+
+                       If we are already part of a group as the group owner,
+                       it will invite this peer.

This detail on what's going to happen behind (about being a GO) is also superfluous

+
+               void Disconnect()
+
+                       Disconnect this peer. If the peer is not connected, an
+                       error message will be generated.
+
+                       If we are already part of a group as the group owner,
+                       it will reject this peer.

Same here.

I'll prepare a second version

Tomasz