Hi:
I'd like to speak more on group operation. :)
> However, To me, I also believe that the Group concept in WiFi P2P Spec
> is suck.
>
> Temporary/Persistent group, group loading and all the related stuff is
> really redundant to user.
> The best and simple user experience is
> 1. just to connect to one peer
> 2. and the connection configuration/credential can be recorded(so
> called persistent group) 3. next time can be reconnect without the
> process of WPS and Go-negotiation process
So as to group operation, I think what WiFi P2P spec want to do is just
1. One peer Load so called persistent group, and work as the GO and wait other
peer to connect
2. the other peer can connect the created GO with original credential.

The goal is good, but way to let one peer to load configuration to create the
GO manually is really stupid.
That should be done automatically and transparently to user.

I think the connection configuration(SSID, GO, Credential, so called persistent
group) should always be recorded.

So next time, one peer send connection requests,  and found that they ever be
connected(Through MAC address), just load the configuration automatically.
And never need user involve. I think we can do that at WPA_S.