Hi,

Please forgive me that I maybe not fully catch your points.
I just wander how does ConnMan deal with a incoming p2p connection request. I can't find the interface or a signal about notifying user a incoming request received in your RFC V4.

I did not yet specified that since it requires finding out how we could do this properly.

Here probably how it will work:
- our device serves a p2p service, thus is discoverable
- a device tries to pair with us
- Agent API will provide a method to run the WPS PBC/PIN here,
    if we cancel the call: it means we reject the pairing.
- in case of WPS PBC or PIN done, then the proper logic is ran.
    Up to the other device to handle it also.

I did not yet specified anything, since we are currently focusing on client that:
on that particular case, current Agent API is fully functional.

Br,

Tomasz