Hi Yevhen,

On 2 March 2014 20:37, Yevhen Kyriukha <kirg...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> My VPN server pushes DNS information for name resolution inside VPN network.
>>
>> I noticed that vpn name resolution was broken in latest connman
>> (76cb209b071b521b7230deb63227516c015976b3).
>>
>> --
>> Best regards,
>> Yevhen
>
> I forgot to mention that I'm using split routing.
> Seems that following commit is an issue:
>
> dnsproxy: Enable added DNS servers only for the default service
> 2ca6fb481767d6657b43b531f51bf9ecbee986f4

Yes, your VPN dns problems are the unfortunate side effect of this
fix. Unfortunately we cannot revert that dnsproxy fix as that is
really important for general dns resolving. The VPN needs special
handling for hosts behind your VPN domain.
I can investigate the issue but cannot really commit to any date for a fix.

Cheers,
Jukka