Hi,

the fixes are needed when IPv4 method is set to DHCP by oFono.

In patch 1, we do not break too soon as if the oFono starts to
send the properties in different order, then we might miss the
index value if method is dhcp.

Patch 2 fixes the issue where index is not set if method is dhcp.

Patches 3 and 4 fix possible memory leak issue if the IPv4 or IPv6
properties change.

Cheers,
Jukka

Jukka Rissanen (4):
  ofono: Do not break loop too early if IPv4 method is dhcp
  ofono: IPv4 index was set too late if method is set to dhcp
  ofono: Possible memory leak when setting IPv4 name servers
  ofono: Possible memory leak when setting IPv6 name servers

 plugins/ofono.c | 16 ++++++++++------

1.8.3.1