Hi,

On Thu, 2014-04-17 at 14:50 +0300, Pasi Sjöholm wrote:
> Ipv4StatusUrl and Ipv6StatusUrl can be defined to main.conf to
> use other than ConnMan's default online check server(s).

In order to make the online check work for everybody, not only the IPv4
but also the IPv6 connectivity provided by that URL must work reliably
24/7 from every corner of the net. If the URL is configurable, upstream
does not have the means to fix online related bug reports as we'd be
unable to confirm the online checking service to work properly in the
first place. In the worst case even the URL accessed is not known, not
even to the person submitting the bug report.

Please consider keeping this as a distribution specific patch. One can
then try with and without the patch to see if the online check keeps
going wrong. Even a one-liner patch will work fine if the URL is distro
specific.

Cheers,

        Patrik