Hi,

On Mon, 2014-06-23 at 15:06 +0200, Thibault GUITTET wrote:
> In the long term (when the development will be over), if you are
> interested by those functionalities, would you consider to merge it
> into the official repository ?

For the official repository the intention is to keep the code with a
minimal set of dependencies. For this reason we do not intend to create
a full UI within the ConnMan source code repository and thus we will not
consider merging any either.

Keeping UIs separate also helps in keeping APIs stable as the UIs cannot
by accident co-evolve with potential unintended API changes. The hope is
that this separation will catch potential API bugs rather sooner than
later.

Cheers,

        Patrik