Hi,

I met a wifi direct issue when use latest connman.

I'm not sure whether I catch your point, if I'm wrong , please correct me, thanks:-)

This patch seem that connman will use peer's */Group/* member to check whether local side is GC. and peer's group will updata when peer property changed, and it may come after group started signal arrival,
so here will get a wrong role. you can find it in attached log.

In my case, local side is GC, but connman start a dhcp server :(

Yep, looks like I broke something in my latest patch-set, and the gsupplicant logic is wrong...
What was working before on GC context is no longer valid.

I'll fix this right away

Thanks for the report!

Tomasz