Hi,

I mentioned this briefly on the mailinglist. If connman dies of some reason
(crash or I kill it), my init system will restart connman.
But connman fails to connect again (well it works if I also make sure
wpa_supplicant is restarted).

When connman dies I'm connected to wifi, which I expect to be reconnected
to when connman is restarted.

A while after the restart my application gets tired and issues a scan, then
connman returns NoCarrier, then the application start to toggle power on
wifi...

Before connman gets killed rfkill output looks like this:

# rfkill list
0: phy0: wlan
        Soft blocked: no
        Hard blocked: no

Afterwards:
# rfkill list
0: phy0: wlan
        Soft blocked: yes
        Hard blocked: no

And the log output:
http://pastebin.com/ecyTPitc

Since wpa_supplicant and connman runs in different processes I'm not
completely sure if the order is correct if events happens in the two
processes at the same second.

Thanks,
Richard