Hi again,

I've tested the issue thoroughly, and it still persists when using
connman. I get wifi network disconnects and delays with or without bgs
enabled.

Here's the log for connman and wpa_supplicant:
http://pastebin.com/PTfixCF8 http://pastebin.com/NgWsLap6

The timestamps of the wpa_suplicant log seem wrong. Apparently all the
info is dumped just when wpa_supplicant is stopped.

In contrast, with the following wpa_supplicant configuration
instantiated by netctl I don't have any issues:
http://pastebin.com/p4xsS5ri

Several Arch Linux users seem to be having the same issue.

Thanks,
A.