Hejhej,

I just wanted to ask, if it is possible to configure connman in a way
that I can switch to specific settings depending on the location I am at
(no problem if I have to trigger this switch) and maybe fall back to
dhcpcd or other stuff like it, if I get to a new location.

Thing is, I use my laptop in 4 different locations, each location has
its own set of settings. 3 of them require me to use a specific ip, 1
even a specific firewall-setting (iptables). I'd like to configure one
"profile" for each of those location (state the config for each of my
devices [eth0, wlan0, wwan0]) and then let connman switch between these
profiles - likely by using a connmanctl-command. If I am at a new
location, then I'd fall back to all the fancy automation.

Is that possible and if yes, how? I was locking at the documentation
coming with connman, but they seem quite outdated in places (for
example, I was reading `config-format.txt` and tried to create such a
config at `/var/log/connman/work.conf`; but this was ignored
completely). Also I wonder how to tell connman how to ignore some of my
network-devices (I tried the command line option and the option
`/etc/connman/main.cfg`), it seems to ignore me quite good on this.

Any pointer how to do this or to some more up-to-date documentation
would be appreciated (I am not registered on the list).

--
BOFH Excuse #7:
poor power conditioning