Hi,

IPv6 can be disabled in the kernel side if we switch from one
service to another that use the same network interface (typically
these are wifi services). Patch 2 fixes the issue which was
reported yesterday by Arjuna S. So when we switch from one
service to another, we disable IPv6 for the interface. This is
in practice not needed and will lead to weird issues later.

After fixing patch 2, Patrik and I noticed that IPv6 config is still
missing from the service. This happens because we receive rtnl
messages from kernel in certain order i.e., first "up link" to
connected service and then "down link" to disconnecting service.
Because the services are using same interface, the latter
rtnl down message will effectively remove IPv6 config from the
connecting service. The fix to this is to re-create the IP config
back if this happens. This is fixed in patch 1.

Cheers,
Jukka

Jukka Rissanen (2):
  network: Set IPv6 ipconfig if missing
  ipconfig: Do not disable kernel IPv6 support when disabling ipconfig

 src/ipconfig.c |  4 ----
 src/network.c  | 18 ++++++++++++++++++

1.8.3.1