Hej!

I'm using connman for both wifi and ethernet on my work laptop. I use
Docker a lot, and Docker creates several interfaces on the host - usually
docker0 as the host bridge and virtual ethernet adapters for the individual
containers.

My problem is that connman starts managing these interfaces and constantly
breaking my Docker networking setup, requiring me to restart containers and
the Docker daemon. It also never connects a wifi automatically because it
assumes that a running container means I have a connected ethernet
interface.

Ideally I would have connman ignore both the docker0 interface and the
individual veth* interfaces - but the connmand "-I" option doesn't seem to
support wildcards.

Any ideas?