I'm trying to register for the "PropertiesChanged"signal for my wired device.
The code looks like this:

proxy = dbus_g_proxy_new_for_name(dbus_connection,
                    "net.connman",
                    service_name,
                    "net.connman.Service");
dbus_g_object_register_marshaller(marshal_VOID__STRING_VARIANT, G_TYPE_NONE,
G_TYPE_STRING, G_TYPE_VARIANT, G_TYPE_INVALID);
dbus_g_proxy_add_signal(proxy,
                    "PropertyChanged",
                    G_TYPE_STRING,
                    G_TYPE_VALUE,
                    G_TYPE_INVALID);
dbus_g_proxy_connect_signal(proxy,
                    "PropertyChanged",
                    G_CALLBACK(service_property_changed_callback),
                    this,
                    NULL);

When I add the signal I get the message:

** (process:23404): WARNING **: No marshaller for signature of signal
'PropertyChanged'

Is the signature different than the documentation states?

"Signals                PropertyChanged(string name, variant value)

                        This signal indicates a changed value of the given
                        property."

This signal is documented identically to the signal of the same name in the
bluez stack, and the same code works there.  Am I missing something basic here?

TIA

Tom