Hi,
I am using connman 1.24 with wpa_supplicant to realize WiFi station mode
functionalities.
When I try to connect to an AP along with a wrong password, the connection
fails (which is understandable) but connman keeps retrying with the same
password.
The application above connman doesn't get any specific indication that the
connection failed because of wrong password, so that user can be notified.
Please let me know your recommendation to handle this use case, so that the
application can notify end user to retry with the correct password again. Thanks

Cheers
Manimaran