Hi Frederic,

Is there such information about WPS sequence initiated by user on the
remote AP ?

The theory:

In case of WPS PBC, ConnMan is supposed to handle that automatically, which means if the AP - related to the service the user wants to connect to - has started a WPS PBC sequence, ConnMan will detect it and silently go with it, without requesting anything
through the Agent.

In case of WPS PIN, we don't do anything but doing the usual Agent call, which lets the user doing the right thing. We don't provide details. That's something we should/could fix
in a futur rewrite of the API (ConnMan 2.0?)

The practice:
It's unfortunately not unusual to get buggy AP on WPS. Like during the WPS process, some tend to forget to advertize it - through the IEs - in all of their frames (so if we catch and analyze
a wrong one: our logic does not apply).
And of course, wpa_supplicant or ConnMan could have a bug. Depends on what you are
experiencing.

Tomasz