Hi,

> > This does not make any sense.
> > The type of the previous default service or the new one has not changed.
> > Sure, the previous service could have a different type than the new one,
> > but themselves
> > they haven't changed their type.
Yes, this service type haven't been changed.
But, now users want to monitor the type changed signal of default service,I
think ConnMan should send the signal when the type of default service has
beenchanged.
So I suggest that manager module can add the property 'Type' to provider the
type of current default service and send the type changed signal of default
service.

> if you want to know what is the current type of default service, you can
> get that information from service properties. You just need to listen
> the service PropertyChanged signals and get the type from there.
Yes, I think so.
But, when received the service PropertyChanged('State' property) signals, I
found out I can't get the correct default service, because 'service_list'
sometimeshasn't been sorted.
Thanks,
Chengyi