All,

I am in an environment where I have multiple hidden access points.  One is
open, and two others have security  enabled on them.   If my user specifies the
ssid of the hidden access point he wants to connect to, I have no way of
telling which service path I need to call connect on, so I just pick whichever
hidden service appears first. This leads the agent to sometimes prompting  for
the passphrase on the open one, or not being prompted  on one that has security
(and then the connection fails).  Is there a way to know which service path my
users ssid matches with before hand?  Examples of the service path for my
hidden access points:

/net/connman/service/wifi_8833144faa55_hidden_managed_wep
/net/connman/service/wifi_8833144faa55_hidden_managed_none
/net/connman/service/wifi_8833144faa55_hidden_managed_psk

If all I have is a user supplied ssid (the user shouldn't have to know in
advance what kind of security it has, should he?) how do I select the correct
service path issue connect on?

Tom