Hello!

 I am attempting to ensure that wifi is not enabled on boot and to do so
disable wifi before shutting down. I have confirmed that the settings file
is updated and Enabled=False under the [WiFi] section on boot and have
additionally confirmed that connman reads the correct value from the
settings file i,e. false. Occasionally however, I have noticed the wifi
will be enabled despite the fact that the settings file says false and
connman reads this value as false. I am running connman 1.27. Does connman
power WiFi off if it reads the Enabled value as false or does it assume
that that WiFi is powered off if the settings file indicates false?

Thanks,

 Ernast