Hello,

I did post a question some weeks ago but it has not been replied, so I'll
try again hoping someone could bring me a hand :)

Basically, what is the reason of disabling a network on wpa_supplicant when
a deauthentication is received ?
For some reasons we need to reauthenticate and reassociate each time we are
dropped out; with wpa_supplicant alone that's exactly what happens but with
connman, as it disables the network, we have to reauthenticate manually.

The only way to prevent this behaviour that ocurred to me is to doing
something like this in the

g_supplicant_interface_enable_selected_network method (suppplicant.c)

if(!enable)
    return 0;

So the network is not disabled. This way wpa_supplicant reauthenticates and
reassociates correctly.

So, am i missing something here ? Why to disable the network ? Is there a
better solution to our scenario ?

Thanks :)