Hi All,

I have some questions about the connection to hidden networks.
Let's say I have 2 hidden networks, both with psk security. Their SSID are A
and B, but they are not broadcast. A is mine, B is my neighbor's (of course
I don't know my neighbor's network passphrase). Reading several threads, I
understand that only one service will appear after the scanning done by
connman. But when I try to connect to this service, how do I know if I am
trying to connect to A or to B ? Does connman present the servive with the
highest strength ? What if unfornutately B has the highest strength ?

Best Regards

Thierry