Hi Patrik

Thank you very much for your reply.

>That is doable. With the Session API and its usage of session specific routing
>tables, all session routing tables have the default route set.
>The default routing table is the only one that has exactly one default route
>set, this in order not to change the normal behavior if sessions are created.

Sorry Patrik. I didn't understand what this means. Do you mind explaining this
in more detail?

> The 'online' state indicates that proxies are either not needed or
> configured correctly for pacrunner,
> http://git.kernel.org/cgit/network/connman/pacrunner.git/ Pacrunner
> support is found in Fedora's libproxy package so that all applications using
> libproxy will get the correct proxies and can connect successfully to
> Internet.
>
> But back to your original question, internet is reachable for the WiFi user
> also in state 'ready'.

The problem here is wifi_user can't know the 'ready' status when the status
gets 'ready'.
I suppose Connman notifies only online/offline status. Therefore wifi_user
can't receive 'ready' notification from Connman.
Session_policy_local plugin doesn't set a route(ip route) when the status is
'ready'.
So in this case wifi_user can use ethernet.

I'd like ethernet_user to use only ethernet and wifi_user to use only wifi.

Could you tell me  my misunderstanding if any.

Best Regards.
Yusuke Nakamura 中村 勇介
Advanced Driver Information Technology
Software Group (SWG)