On Sat, 2015-01-03 at 05:29 +0000, geosmin wrote:
> Due to the way connman names services, it will not join otherwise known
> networks if the computer's mac address changes. Is there anyway around this
> issue?

As the MAC address is used for network and service identifiers, changing
the MAC address makes ConnMan believe that a new network card has
appeared and thinks this card needs to be configured separately. Right
now I cannot remember off the top of my head which other persistent
identifiers could be used to notice that the card has changed MAC
address, something that has to work also while ConnMan is not running.

Anyway, this feature is easier to leave unimplemented, I'd guess.

Cheers,

        Patrik