Hi,

On Thu, 2015-01-22 at 19:37 -0800, Juha Kuikka wrote:

> I may have found an issue with the WPS support in connman.
>
> SW:
> wpa_supplicant v2.3
> connmand v1.27
>
> Environment:
> I have an access point (Netgear R7000) that is advertising two SSIDs,
> for example:
> #1    MyWifiNetwork
> #2    MyWifiNetwork-5GHz
>
> They have different BSSIDs.
>
> If, using connman I request a WPS connection to #1 it seems that
> wpa_supplicant can actually complete the connection to #2.
>
> I think this is caused by the AP starting to advertise the WPS on both
> of the SSIDs and wpa_supplicant picking either one since the WPS Start
> request from connman did not include the BSSID.
>
> I tried this also with wpa_cli using wps_pbc or wps_pin without BSSID
> and it does the same.

As wpa_supplicant gets confused also via wpa_cli, it is something you'd
better report to the wpa_supplicant mailing list so it gets fixed. See
http://lists.shmoo.com/mailman/listinfo/hostap

> Unfortunately this causes connman to get pretty confused as to what is
> going on and the connection attempt seems to stay in limbo
> indefinitely.

Indeed. The connecting service has a timer of 120s after which the
service is declared failed. Did you check that this still works?

Cheers,

        Patrik