On 26 January 2015 at 20:18, Jussi Kukkonen <jussi.kukko...@intel.com> wrote:
> "agent auto" will register the agent normally but will also
> automatically accept all peer authorization requests that either
> require no input or that can be accepted with just an empty WPS
> string (pushbutton mode).
>
> This makes testing peer connections much faster and less stressful.

Further explanation: This patch has ensured my sanity in the past two
weeks as I haven't had to constantly keep an eye on the terminal
running connmanctl while testing P2P and Miracast. I'm totally happy
to maintain the patch locally but sent this just in case you guys
think others might have similar use cases.

Jussi