On Fri, 2015-01-30 at 09:14 +0000, Priyaranjan Singh wrote:
> But as I understood from you, priority ordering is decided by:

There is a case zero, which in normal circumstances doesn't even try to
autoconnect if there already is a connected service. This happens when
PreferredTechnologies is unset.

The case extends so that if PreferredTechnologies is set, and the
connected service is already of the most preferred type, autoconnect is
not run either.

In both these cases there is only one service connected, and it may be
connected in the 'ready' state.

> i) online service over ready service
> ii) In case of same connection status(online or ready), then
> PreferredTechnologies ordering will be considered.

After there is a PreferredTechnology more preferred than the one
connected, the above conditions are considered.

HTH,

        Patrik