On Wed, 2015-02-04 at 21:01 -0600, Janakiram Sistla wrote:
>* My question here is I see a call to agent API agent_context_unref().
*>* But i am not sure who is issuing this. Can some one please let me know
*>* how this agent API is getting called.
*
Agent API is getting called only if there is vital information needed
when connecting that ConnMan doesn't know of.

Patrik, Yes i understand that. But per one customer requirement i did
already provided connman
with the required information that connman will require from user via
connmanctl. So i dont want this to be started again.

Is there a way where i can stop agent since the information is already
provided.

Regards,
Sistla.

See doc/agent-api.txt for
what information is requested. In order to provide such information, at
least one Agent needs to be running with the simplest one possible being
connmanctl instructed with 'agent on'.

 HTH,

        Patrik