From: connman [connman-boun...@connman.net] on behalf of Tomasz Bursztyka
[tomasz.burszt...@linux.intel.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 07, 2015 3:05 PM
To: connman@connman.net
Subject: Re: Essentials/Dependencies for P2P from Laptop to Mobile Device

Hi,

> I wanted to know what are the dependencies like
> 1) Wifi Driver
> 2) Chip support

Atheros (ath9k and ath10k driver based) and intel's (only 7260!) are
known to work.
Nothing special on kernel side afaik.

Verify you chip from lspci

> 3) Correct procedure to do this

Verify Connman's README file, wpa_supplicant needs to be built with
proper options.
Most of the work is done by wpa_supplicant (Connman is "only" piloting it)
The later version the better. (2.4-r1)

> 4) Or Anything else which is required.

connmanctl on the laptop side
 > agent on