Hi everyone,

I posted in December on the ofono mail list :
https://lists.ofono.org/pipermail/ofono/2014-December/015531.html
I wanted to connect 2 APNs at the same time with 2 interfaces (PPP and QMI).

On Ofono side, it worked well but I had a problem to get 2 IP addresses with
connman. I did not have time so I found a work-around (via udhcpc) but, now, I
have time to work on it.
Currently, in connman, there is only one Internet context activation by modem :
http://git.kernel.org/cgit/network/connman/connman.git/tree/plugins/ofono.c#n1137
In my case, I have one modem but I want to use two internet contexts.

I implemented some modifications to try to get it work (use of a context
hashtable in the modem_data, for example) but I am stuck with the function
"context_set_active" called in "network_connect"
(http://git.kernel.org/cgit/network/connman/connman.git/tree/plugins/ofono.c#n2531).

The "network_connect" function activates the context but, with my modification,
as I have two contexts, how could I know which context the user wants to
activate ? I did not look how ofono and connman exchange data. Should I look at
it ? Maybe, I should implement a new connman_network_driver function ?

And, in general, how would be the best way to implement a list of context ?
Why connman, currently, handles only one internet context ? I think there was a
reason to implement it like this. What is it ?

Any help/advice would be appreciated.

PS : Previous test was done on connman v1.23. Now I am working on last connman
1.29.

Thank you in advance,

Best regards,
Mylène