From: connman [connman-boun...@connman.net] on behalf of Wawrzek
Niewodniczanski [m...@wawrzek.name]
Sent: Tuesday, June 09, 2015 2:53 AM
To: connman
Subject: Error /net/connman/technology/wifi: Not supported

Hello,

I try to make connman working on a Dell XPS13 (2013 edition) with Crux
(do it your self Linux distribution). I get error as in subject. What
do I do wrong?

I have version 1.29 of connman. Wifi works (as I'm writing this
email). I haven't changed any configuration compare to provided in
source tar.gz.

Please see an connmanctl output I get:

connmanctl> technologies
/net/connman/technology/wifi
  Name = WiFi
  Type = wifi
  Powered = True
  Connected = False
  Tethering = False
/net/connman/technology/bluetooth
  Name = Bluetooth
  Type = bluetooth
  Powered = False
  Connected = False
  Tethering = False
connmanctl> enable wifi
Error wifi: Already enabled
connmanctl> scan wifi
Error /net/connman/technology/wifi: Not supported

Thanks,
Wawrzek

--
Dr  Wawrzyniec NiewodniczaƄski    or Wawrzek for short
  PhD in Quantum Chemistry  & MSc in Molecular Engineering