Hi Patrick,
Is there any command to know what interfaces(eth0, wlan0, etc) are present in
connmand via connmanctl ?
If not, then any possible plans on adding something like that.

I will see if I can add something like that,  - i.e on detection of newlink
rtnlmessage from kernel.
The new command may do something like
- Returns empty if no interfaces are present.
- Returns number of interfaces with names as a list, similar to output of
services command.

Also, wanted to know, if something like this is feasible in current connmand
architecture or really required(I guess that depends on what client
application's want to do with it) ?

If I do add something, so,
What is the current procedure to submit patches to connman ?

Thanks.

Abhijit