Hi,

Using connman, is there any possibility that we can do dynamic Natting.

Like we have 3G and WLAN connection and use that internet connection as a
backend to another wireless card as AP. All three interfaces (2 WLAN and 1
3G) are on same board.  Where my preferences are in sequence of wifi and
cellular (one wireless interface is black listed) .

So when we have wireless connection state as Online (AO) and cellular
connection state as Ready (AR). When both wireless and cellular are active.

When WLAN connection is online, we specify NATing entries with WLAN
interface to another WLAN interface (acting as AP) using iptable commands.
iptables --flush
iptables -t nat -A POSTROUTING -o wlan0 -j MASQUERADE
iptables -A FORWARD -i wlan0 -o wlan1 -m state --state RELATED,ESTABLISHED
-j ACCEPT
iptables -A FORWARD -i wlan1 -o wlan0 -j ACCEPT

If the WLAN connection is disconnected and we are having connection through
3G, we specify NATing entries with 3G interface commands to WLAN (acting as
AP).
        The wlan interface(wlan0) will be replaced with the ppp interface
in the above commands

we want to make this NATing entries dynamically based on the current AO
connection in connman.

It would be greatful If I can get any help on this.