I am trying to pass certification for WFA WPS Interoperability.  Right now
I am having trouble passing test cases where the following is supposed to
happen:

1. Press WPS button on wifi access point configured with no encryption
2. Press WPS "button" on device
3. Device and Access Point connect to each other automatically.

Is there any way to accomplish using connman?  I don't see a way to send a
WPS push button without first connecting to a service and having the user
agent request the WPS pin or push button.

Thanks!

--

*James Zipperer*
Software Engineer

mail 1511 6th Ave Suite 400, Seattle, WA 98101
direct 206-832-1269,3614 | office 206-381-0898 | mobile 206-399-6228
james.zippe...@synapse.com | http://www.synapse.com

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential. Unauthorized
publication, use or dissemination of this email is prohibited.