Hi Jukka,

On 07/27/2015 05:03 PM, Jukka Rissanen wrote:
> On ma, 2015-07-27 at 14:47 +0200, Daniel Wagner wrote:
>> We like to add and remove rules while the filewall is up and running.
>
> filewall -> firewall

fixed as well :)

> __connman_firewall_remove_rule() and __connman_firewall_enable_rule()
> and __connman_firewall_disable_rule() are looking quite similar, perhaps
> some refactoring could be done here?

I'll see what I can do. In this patch I moved the common part from
__connman_firewall_{enable,disable} and
__connman_firewall_{enable,disable}_rule to
firewall_{enable,disable}_rule. What is left at this point is that
*_rule() handle just one rule without a cleaning up if something goes wrong.

Hmm, maybe adding a bool to the rule struct and remember if it is
enabled/installed or not would also make it a bit simpler to handle in
the error case.

cheers,
daniel