I am questioning about the behavior if I unplug and plug back in the same
Ethernet cable.   I receive the removed service, then when I plug it back in,
it goes back online, but never do I get an event that tells me what the ip
address, netmask, or gateway address is.    When I receive the
manager::ServicesChanged signal, and I parse the dict associated with it, the
IPv4 sub-dict, doesn't contain any of these values.  Later when I receive a
service::PropertyChanged it is for that service changing state to 'online'.  I
never get an IPv4 packet telling me what the address is.  Should I not be
expecting these values to be sent to me before the state changes to online?

Tom