Dear all,

I'm struggling to find an answer to this question.
I am running a raspberry with osmc, a distro that includes connman for managing the connection. I would like to have the hostname be sent in the dhcp request, so my local dns can be updated. This does not seem to work, but I don't know if it is not implemented in connman, or if I am missing a configuration. The only thing I can find is the option AllowHostnameUpdates, but this is for hostname updates from the dhcp-server to the client, while I am looking for the opposite.

My question therefore is: Do I overlook something, is it possible to send the hostname in connman? If so, how do I enable this?

Kind regards,

Bert