Storage and Preservation Coordinator, Wellcome Collection, London. UK
Permanent: 0.6 FTE

We are looking for an enthusiastic and pragmatic Storage and Preservation
Coordinator to join Wellcome Collection's Conservation and Collection Care team.

In this role, you will work with a great bunch of colleagues to ensure the safe
handling and preservation of the varied library, archive and object mixed media
collections.
You will be responsible for the strategic and day-to-day management and
security of our storage facilities, and you will implement collection care
initiatives, policies and procedures relating to environmental conditions,
storage, access, tracking and packing.

This role is permanent; the equivalent of 3 days per week with flexibility to
find the best fit for the team.
For more information, a detailed job description and to apply please visit
https://wellcome.ac.uk/jobs or contact me with further questions.

Closing Date: Wednesday 16th August 2017

Interview Date: Monday 28th August 2017

Emma Duggan
Conservation & Collection Care Manager
Wellcome Trust
215 Euston Road
London NW12BE
United Kingdom

e.dug...@wellcome.ac.uk<mailto:e.dug...@wellcome.ac.uk>

Wellcome exists to improve health for everyone by helping great ideas to
thrive. We're a global charitable foundation, both politically and financially
independent. We support scientists and researchers, take on big problems, fuel
imaginations and spark debate.

The Wellcome Trust is a charity registered in England and Wales, no. 210183.
Its sole trustee is The Wellcome Trust Limited, a company registered in England
and Wales, no. 2711000 (whose registered office is at 215 Euston Road, London
NW1 2BE, UK)

This message has been scanned for viruses by Websense Hosted Email Security -
www.websense.com
******