Sustainability in Conservation (SiC) has partnered with the Integral Group (
https://www.integralgroup.com/) on a project to assess and address the
issue of the carbon footprint of museums on a global scale.

The project will result in a white paper assessing the overall carbon
footprint of the museum sector internationally, which will be used to raise
awareness to this vital issue and create a toolkit to help museums address
their own carbon footprint and outline energy savings, waste and water
management.

We believe that museums represent a real opportunity to showcase leadership
in sustainable practices. Therefore, we are asking for your help.

We are currently collecting data to help assess the global impact and also
asking for volunteer institutions to participate in a pilot project for the
tool kit. All data collected will remain anonymous.

If you are willing to participate in this project, we ask you to please
answer the following questions (you can cut and paste) and return to:
sustainabilityinconservat...@gmail.com.

Please fill out as much information as possible, if you do not know/cannot
find the answers to some of the questions, then you can leave them blank.
Any data you can provide is very appreciated!

Please indicate if you are interested in getting more information about the
pilot project or are willing to participate.

If you have any questions or would like any more information, please do not
hesitate to get in contact. Thank you for your time and your interest and
we hope to hear from you soon!

All the best,

Caitlin Southwick

Founder, Executive Director

Sustainability in Conservation

@SiConserve

https://www.sustainabilityinconservation.com/

2.     Geographical location of museum: _________________________

3.     Size of museum (please indicate square footage or square meters):

6.     Electric bill (per month, please indicate which month): __________

7.     Are you interested in participating in the pilot project for the
******