Dear Colleagues,

Currently, we are involved in a project around the conservation of marine
precious metal finds (the so-called AMOR-project in the Netherlands) and we
would like to ask for your help.

We are trying to set up a strategy for people involved with marine finds in the
Netherlands. The focus of the planned strategy is quite broad and will act as
guidelines for stakeholders involved with marine precious metal finds,
including divers, archaeologists, conservators, depot supervisors etc.

Do you know of already something similar, for example in your own country?
If so, we’d be grateful if you let us know.

Thanks for getting in touch!

Kind regards,

Janneke van der Stok
Tonny Beentjes