On 25 Sep 06, at 1:44 AM 25 Sep 06, Brett Porter wrote:

Cool bananas. Welcome David!

Yah, I know from David that's it's been working for quite a while so I figured let David and Kevan work on it in the trunk where it will get some visibility and help. I'm sure that lots of people are going to be interested in this feature. Coupled with build parallelization and some staged commit capabilities this will be quite an amazing new feature.