+1 from me too.

I've inspected the original Continuum security, the proposed continuum-acegi branch and the rbac-integration one. This is definitely the easiest to understand and work with, and gives us the best of both worlds - a strong user model and RBAC authorization framework that integrates nicely with our web framework as well as being generally useful anywhere, and still lets you use Acegi and other toolkits for doing the authentication and obtaining roles from a variety of external stores which we don't want to write integration for.

I've also done the work of setting this up from scratch and making updates on another app, and it was really easy to understand. It needs docs, but I only had to get a short walkthrough to run with it and haven't needed to dig into the code to figure out how it works which would have been one of my concerns. I'm comfortable that it's not going to hinder our ability to find contributors and will be flexible enough to make changes over time as we add new features.

Nice work all. Let's give this the weekend to let people voice their opinions, then I think we should call a formal 72-hour vote and move on to the next challenge.

Cheers,
Brett