I don't have objections but I think we can do the same thing for m1 and ant
projects.

Emmanuel

Brett Porter a écrit :
Hi,

There is a proposal to add the following properties for continuum to pass to m2 builds:

properties.setProperty("continuum.project.group.name", project.getProjectGroup().getName()); properties.setProperty("continuum.project.lastBuild.state", String.valueOf(project.getOldState())); properties.setProperty("continuum.project.lastBuild.number", String.valueOf(project.getBuildNumber())); properties.setProperty("continuum.project.nextBuild.number", String.valueOf(project.getBuildNumber() + 1));

These all seem useful - any objections to applying the patch?

- Brett