Rahul Thakur wrote:

[snip]

Can you please come up with a realistic use case where IDs would start on something other than 0 or 1? The database is controlled by Continuum and is an internal thing which we have complete control over.
I don't have a specific use case for Continuum handy, but I guess Continuum can be used in other products/projects. Not sure I understand what you mean that the database is controlled by Continuum?

I mean that the database, it's tables and content is under Continuum's control and it's up to Continuum to define the types of its domain. In this case an int was chosen because the ability to have 4 billion projects is sufficient.

IMHO the version change to 1.1 is a fair indication that the API might have changed. Having said that, I will go with whatever most of us think sounds practical :-)

The only thing you can do is to add stuff, not break existing code.

Ok, agree on this one. Breaking API changes should be a change in major version.

:)

--
Trygve