BTW it looks like someone corrected application.xml so the existing patch
should be sufficient.

On 2/15/07, Thierry Lach <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

SUCCESS!

OK it looks like the root cause is the inability to find class
org.codehaus.plexus.registry.CommonsConfigurationRegistry.  I think the
correct class name should be
org.codehaus.plexus.registry.commons.CommonsConfigurationRegistry. since
that is what is contained in the plexus-registry-commons jar.  I've changed
the implementation name in the file
continuum-webapp/src/main/resources/META-INF/plexus/application.xml and it
seems to work now - I've been able to configure it and am now running a
maven1 build.  I'll update the patch sometime this evening to include the
change to application.xml.