+1

For an alpha-1, you can't call it anything else until you push it out and get feedback. It's getting close to a year the codebase is quite different and it's like releasing something new. But I think the group owes it to users to get this thing out. Continuum deserves the garner the same criticism Maven did for taking 10 months to come up with another release. The release will motivate everyone again. Call it an alpha, send it out, get the feedback and carry on. I think it's more harmful not releasing at this point. It's simply been too long.

Jason.