Hi!
I'm writing a proof of concept (PoC) implementation as my master thesis which extends Continuum.

Problem text:
"The purpose of this Master thesis is to improve existing techniques for
Continuous Integration. The focus is on determining whether a new version of a module breaks the build of old clients or builds successfully. One possible approach is to continuously integrate the clients with the new implementation. The task is to write a PoC
implementation using Continuum as the underlaying build engine."

I have Trygve Laugstøl as my counselor and he suggested that I try to report on my progress on the wiki and hopefully obtain some feedback from the active developers.

Can I get write access to your wiki?

It looks like my project is related to an existing wiki page [1], but perhaps it is simpler to start a new page?

[1] http://docs.codehaus.org/display/CONTINUUM/Triggering+a+build+if+dependencies+are+changed

--
Regards

Erik Drolshammer,