I'm also getting plenty of test failures on trunk. I followed the instructions
in readme.txt in continuum-trunk root to get the right sun jars into my repo.
I'm building on windows with jdk 1.4.2_12. I seem to run into this every time I
try to grab the software and build it. My continuum 1.0.3 installation is a
mess right now and I need to get something working soon so I'm hoping to get
onto 1.1.

Test set: org.apache.maven.continuum.buildcontroller.DefaultBuildControllerTest
Tests run: 3, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 50.421 sec <<<
FAILURE!
testWithDependencyChanges(org.apache.maven.continuum.buildcontroller.DefaultBuildControllerTest)
  Time elapsed: 8.188 sec  <<< ERROR!
javax.jdo.JDOFatalInternalException: Unexpected exception caught.
        at javax.jdo.JDOHelper.getPersistenceManagerFactory(JDOHelper.java:549)
        at javax.jdo.JDOHelper.getPersistenceManagerFactory(JDOHelper.java:478)
        at org.jpox.SchemaTool.createSchemaTables(SchemaTool.java:303)
        at org.apache.maven.continuum.AbstractContinuumTest.getStore(Abs

Test set:
org.apache.maven.continuum.project.builder.maven.MavenTwoContinuumProjectBuilderTest
Tests run: 6, Failures: 3, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 30.281 sec <<<
FAILURE!
testCreateProjectsWithModules(org.apache.maven.continuum.project.builder.maven.MavenTwoContinuumProjectBuilderTest)
  Time elapsed: 4.39 sec  <<< FAILURE!
junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: expected:<1> but was:<2>
        at junit.framework.Assert.failNotEquals(Assert.java:282)
        at junit.framework.Assert.assertEquals(Assert.java:64)
        at junit.framework.Assert.assertEquals(Assert.java:201)
        at junit.framework.Assert.assertEquals(Assert.java:207)
        at
org.apache.maven.continuum.project.builder.maven.MavenTwoContinuumProjectBuilderTest.testCreateProjectsWithModules(MavenTwoContinuumProjectBuilderTest.java:193)
        at

---------------
testCreateProjectsWithModuleswithParentPomIsntPomXml(org.apache.maven.continuum.project.builder.maven.MavenTwoContinuumProjectBuilderTest)
  Time elapsed: 4.219 sec  <<< FAILURE!
junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: expected:<1> but was:<2>
        at junit.framework.Assert.failNotEquals(Assert.java:282)
        at junit.framework.Assert.assertEquals(Assert.java:64)
        at junit.framework.Assert.assertEquals(Assert.java:201)
        at junit.framework.Assert.assertEquals(Assert.java:207)
        at
org.apache.maven.continuum.project.builder.maven.MavenTwoContinuumProjectBuilderTest.testCreateProjectsWithModuleswithParentPomIsntPomXml(MavenTwoContinuumProjectBuilderTest.java:287)
        at

--------------------
testCreateProjectWithoutModules(org.apache.maven.continuum.project.builder.maven.MavenTwoContinuumProjectBuilderTest)
  Time elapsed: 3.734 sec  <<< FAILURE!
junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: expected:<0> but was:<1>
        at junit.framework.Assert.failNotEquals(Assert.java:282)
        at junit.framework.Assert.assertEquals(Assert.java:64)
        at junit.framework.Assert.assertEquals(Assert.java:201)
        at junit.framework.Assert.assertEquals(Assert.java:207)
        at
org.apache.maven.continuum.project.builder.maven.MavenTwoContinuumProjectBuilderTest.testCreateProjectWithoutModules(MavenTwoContinuumProjectBuilderTest.java:377)
        at