+1

~nakees

             "Carlos Sanchez"                                           To
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]         continuum-dev@maven.apache.org
             g>                                                         cc

             Sent by:                                              Subject
             [EMAIL PROTECTED]         Re: [VOTE] release
             m                         continuum-1.1-alpha-2

             30/05/2007 06:04
             PM

             Please respond to
             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
               en.apache.org

+1

On 5/30/07, Jesse McConnell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I would like to get alpha-2 released to the community now.
>
> Highlights are:
>
> revamped xml-rpc support
> converted to use rebranded plexus-security, aka redback
> continuum maven plugin
> many bug fixes and ui improvements.
>
> I have it staged at:
>
> http://people.apache.org/~jmcconnell/continuum-1.1-alpha-2
>
> If this vote passes, I will move the relevant tar and zip balls to the
> following location like I did with the first alpha release.
>
> http://people.apache.org/builds/maven/continuum/1.1-alpha-2
>
> I'll also update the continuum wiki to point to the new alpha release
> and get the continuum website updated with the information as well.
> I'll also announce all this to the continuum users list.  This will
> hopefully be the last of the alpha releases followed by a beta release
> in a month or so.
>
> Normal voting rules, 72 hours, +1/0/-1
>
> Below this is the jira release notes for this release.
>
> Release Notes - Continuum - Version 1.1-alpha-2
>

> ** Bug
>     * [CONTINUUM-620] - Changes section in Continuum build result and
> build e-mail only show blank columns and file names
>     * [CONTINUUM-684] - Access to Continuum using XML-RPC is not
authenticated.
>     * [CONTINUUM-1229] -
> com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.MySQLSyntaxErrorException: Invalid default
> value for 'SCM_USE_CACHE'
>     * [CONTINUUM-1269] - Recforing of the XMLRPC server, must be a
> servlet on the same port used by the webapp instead of a specific port
>     * [CONTINUUM-1275] - Project Group Name that contains only spaces
> can be added.
>     * [CONTINUUM-1276] - Error in editing the Project name using spaces
only
>     * [CONTINUUM-1282] -  Adding or editing a Project Build Definition
> can accept spaces in pom file name
>     * [CONTINUUM-1289] - Sorting Usernames in Build Management's
> Project Group member list does not work in Firefox 2
>     * [CONTINUUM-1290] - Project ID is not validated when adding a
Project Group
>     * [CONTINUUM-1292] - Error when clicking build icon in Project
> Build Definitions summary
>     * [CONTINUUM-1293] - Hitting 'Add' button repetitively in adding
> an Ant, Shell and Schedule using empty string  only accumulates
> validation prompts
>     * [CONTINUUM-1294] - Adding a Schedule, Ant/ Shell Projects  can
> accept spaces
>
> ** Improvement
>     * [CONTINUUM-1035] - Dependent builds not triggered via XMLRPC
>     * [CONTINUUM-1186] - Application should unpack to
continuum-${version}

--
I could give you my word as a Spaniard.
No good. I've known too many Spaniards.