ok, I modified fixed version on lot of issues.

Can you check if you're agree?

Emmanuel

Brett Porter a écrit :

On 03/07/2007, at 5:54 AM, Emmanuel Venisse wrote:

Jesse McConnell a écrit :
Just to capture some talk on irc today...
I think the strategy moving forward is going to be get some of jira
cleaned up a la the recent maven jira push and continuum 1.1 is going
to get wrapped up a bit for the first feature complete beta release
very soon.

I'll start to move some issues tomorrow.
Versions will be 1.1-beta-1, 1.1, 1.x and maybe 2.X

I'd go with:
- 1.1-beta-1
- 1.1-beta-2 (I think we'll need at least this one, any beyond that we can add later)
- 1.1
- 1.1.x (bugs that we accept won't be fixed in 1.1, but will be addressed before any feature releases)
- Future.

1.1 should be empty or have very few bugs so that it's not a lot of changes happening close to release.

Cheers,
Brett