Cool. Do not forget to add something in the release note regarding the
UTF-8 problem with Mysql.

Cheers,
Stéphane

On 7/25/07, Emmanuel Venisse <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
The vote has passed with
   4 binding +1's from PMC members: Jesse, Wendy, Trygve, me
   2 non-binding +1's from committers: Deng, Stephane

I started to deployed all things and I'll send an announcement when all will be
ready for users.

Thanks,

Emmanuel

http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=10540&styleName=Html&version=13432

http://people.apache.org/~evenisse/stage/continuum-repo/org/apache/maven/continuum/continuum-plexus-runtime/1.1-beta-1/

http://people.apache.org/~evenisse/stage/continuum-repo/org/apache/maven/continuum/continuum-webapp/1.1-beta-1/continuum-webapp-1.1-beta-1.war

--
Large Systems Suck: This rule is 100% transitive. If you build one,
you suck" -- S.Yegge